Sunday, November 23, 2014

Snow Granny




I am so into making Christmas Cards.....Can you tell!

Here is another card with snow people. I think this is an old Penny Black stamp that was re-made without a colored label so I'm not 100% sure. 
I just love this image so much. I've had this stamp sitting on my shelf for a few years and this is the first time I've used it. Actually, I have quite a few stamps sitting there that I may just break in this year.

The image was colored in with Copic Markers. I added Liquid Applique then Prisma Glitter for the snow for some added sparkle.

The paper is from an old retired paper pack from Close to My Heart called "Frosted". I used a MS punch and added bitty pearls to it. 

The inspiration for this card started with a sketch challenge from the Digi Sketch Challenge Blog.



More Challenge Blogs for this Card:
The Artistic Stamper - Christmas is Coming
Crafty Calendar - All About Christmas
Treasured Times - Anything
We Do Doobadoo - Christmas





2 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

You just have to smile at this card. You've used a great image which you've coloured beautifully.

Thanks for joining in our 'It's All About Christmas' challenge at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

Jo x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, very festive and elegant card. thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge.
Lisa
Ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT